When most people hear the terms, ‘removable braces’ or ‘clear aligners,’ they think of Invisalign, but there are alternatives that could prove to be a better choice for you.
They offer many benefits including:
▪ Lower cost than Invisalign
▪ A smooth surface finish that won’t cloud after wear
▪ Digitally customised treatment plans
▪ An almost invisible appearance
▪ Quick turnarounds for replacement trays
▪Periodical checks to monitor progress
Traditional or Metal Braces
Great strides have been made to make traditional, or metal, braces more comfortable and less obtrusive. More advantages of traditional braces are:
Adjustments take less time since they offer a strong amount of force on your teeth
▪ They’re the least expensive treatment option
▪ Metal brackets are used, so there’s less chance of damage to your braces
▪ You can customize them by choosing the color of the rubber bands or elastics
There’s a reason traditional braces are chosen as an alternative to Invisalign and other clear aligners – they work! And with their lower cost point and sometimes faster treatment time, you might find yourself wanting them too.